Phone: (+86-27) 87543529
Academic Areas: Information Security
Deqing Zou is a professor of Huazhong Universtiy of Science and Technology (HUST). He got his Ph.D in HUST in 2004. His research interests include system security, trusted computing, virtualization and cloud security, fault tolerance. He is the leader of system security group in Service Computing Technology and System Lab (SCTS) & Cluster and Grid Computing Lab (CGCL), HUST. Prof. Zou has published two books, more than 50 high-quality papers. He has served as PC Chairs/PC members in more than 30 International conferences，he has served as Guest Editor for many International Journals. Dr. Zou has won several Awards for his scientific work and has received several important national research funds. He got the technical invention award from ministry of education.
PhD in Computer Science, 2004, Computer School of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST);
Professor (2010-present), Computer School of HUST;
Associate Professor (2005-2010), Computer School of HUST;
Lecturer(2004-2005), Computer School of HUST.
Login and edit information
- Deqing Zou, Weide Zheng, Jinjiu Long, Hai Jin, “Constructing Trusted Virtual Execution Environment in P2P Grids”, Future Generation Computer Systems, Elsevier Press, 26(5):769-775, 2010
- Deqing Zou, Wenrong Zhang, Weizhong Qiang, et.al. Design and Implementation of a Trusted Monitoring Framework for Cloud Platforms, Future Generation Computer Systems, Elsevier Press, 29(8): 2092-2102, 2013.
- Gang Chen, Hai Jin, Deqing Zou, Bing Bing Zhou, Zhenkai Liang, Weide Zheng and Xuanhua Shi. SafeStack: Automatically Patching Stack-based Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities, IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, 10(6):368-379, 2013.
- Ligang He, Deqing Zou, Zhang Zhang, Chao Chen, Hai Jin, Stephen A. Jarvis, "Developing resource consolidation frameworks for moldable virtual machines in clouds", Future Generation Computer Systems, Elsevier Press, Vol.32, 2014, pp.69-81.
- Deqing Zou, Jong Hyuk Park, Tai-hoon Kim, Xueguang Chen, "SH-CRBAC: Integrating Attribute and Status Constraint into the RBAC model in Smart Home Systems", The Computer Journal, Oxford Press, Vol.52, No.8, 2009, pp.861-870.
- Deqing Zou, Ligang He, Hai Jin, Xueguang Chen, "CRBAC: Imposing Multi-grained Constraints on the RBAC Model in the Multi-Application Environment",Journal of Network and Computer Applications, Elsevier Press, Volume 32, Issue 2, March 2009, pp. 402-411
- Weizhong Qiang, Aleksandr Konstantinov, Deqing Zou, Laurence T. Yang. “A standards-based interoperable single sign-on framework in ARC Grid middleware”, Journal of Network and Computer Applications, Elsevier Press, 35(3): 892-904, 2012.
- Deqing Zou, Shangxin Du, Weide Zheng, Hai Jin, Xueguang Chen “Building an Automated Trust Negotiation Architecture in Virtual Computing Environment”, Journal of Supercomputing, Springer Press, Vol.55, No.1, 2011, pp.69-85.
- Weizhong Qiang, Deqing Zou, Shenglan Wang, Laurence Tianruo Yang, Hai Jin, Lei Shi, Laurence T. Yang, CloudAC: A Cloud-Oriented Multilayer Access Control System for Logic Virtual Domain, IET Information Security, 7(1): 51-59, 2013.
- Hai Jin, Guofu Xiang, Deqing Zou, Song Wu, Feng Zhao, Min Li, Weide Zheng, A VMM-based Intrusion Prevention System in Cloud Computing Environment. Journal of Supercomputing，Springer Press, 66(3):1133-1151, 2013.
- Cai Fu, Min Li, Deqing Zou, Shuyan Qu, Lansheng Han, J.Park2 James,Community Vitality in Dynamic Temporal Networks, International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/281565
- Gang Chen, Hai Jin, Deqing Zou, Bing Bing Zhou, Weizhong Qiang, A Lightweight Software Fault-Tolerance System in the Cloud Environment, Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience, Wiley Press, http://dx.doi.org/ 10.1002/cpe.3190
- Deqing Zou, Weide Zheng, Wenbin Jiang, Hai Jin, Gang Chen, Memshepherd: Comprehensive Memory Bug Fault-Tolerance System, Security and Communication Networks, Wiley Press, http://dx.doi.org/ 10.1002/sec.849